The new Skype for Android (version 126.96.36.19947) is fast and beautiful. The only thing missing is a fully supported unicode typeface for languages like Vietnamese (my mother tongue). So I swap Segoe WP for Segoe UI for good.
Lately I used custom fonts in my website using CSS’s @font-face method. The custom fonts render OK on Android’s Chrome browser but not the Stock browser nor Webview Control. It turns out that my CSS includes this code, which prevents the Webview Control to render custom fonts:
Just delete that line of CSS code gets custom fonts rendering OK on Webview.
BTW, Webview seems to works with .ttf, not .woff font files.
After using Gparted under Linux to format the internal storage of Arnova 10 or any Rockchip 2818-like tablet (e.g. Apad), your internal storage can be un-recognized by the device and consequently your SD card cannot be mounted.
Solution: reformatting the internal storage into FAT32:
1. Install android-sdk (and drivers if your using Windows) on your Mac or PC computer
2. Connect aPad via USB to the computer and don’t mount flash cards
3. Open terminal and start adb with “shell” key.
4. Serach inside /dev/block on the aPad for the internal flash storage (For me it was a /dev/block/vold/31:8)
5. Run reformating by the “mkdosfs -F 32 /dev/path_to_the_storage ” command (for me “mkdosfs -F 32 /dev/block/vold/31:8”)